If show-stopping beauty and perfect performance are essential from your writing instruments, then Aurora is the name to choose. Made in Italy and beloved across the globe, Aurora pens are sparkling jewels that outshine all other designer pens. They’re the fanciest of fancy pens and the only way to put your thoughts onto paper.
Aurora has been producing its signature luxury fountain pen for a century now. Combining a rich heritage and artisan skill with forward-thinking design and technology, the brand creates pieces that are a dream for writing enthusiasts. They manufacture their own nibs, and every pen is turned, polished, assembled, and tested by hand. This attention to detail ensures a superior quality result; put an Aurora fountain pen to paper and your notes will be noticed.
* Turned Italian acrylic
* Rose gold trim
*Pen weight and dimension: Fountain and Rollerball; 0.8 oz, 5.5″x 5/8″, Ballpoint 0.9 oz, 5-1/8″
* Box weight and dimension: 1 lb, 4.9 oz., 8-1/8″w x 5-3/8″d x 2-5/8″h,
Proprietary handmade Aurora nibs:
* solid 14k gold
* eleven stage die casting process
* rose gold and molded writing tip
* hand turned ebonite ink feed
* traditional point sizes include extra fine, fine, medium and broad
* custom grinds – Goccia (Tear drop shape designed for Asian style lettering), Extra Flex, Double Broad, Italic, Oblique – $150 up charge
*special feature – removable nib section – the nib section can be unscrewed from the grip area of the pen. This feature allows for thorough cleaning and maintenance of the nib and barrel.
Piston filling system –
* rear knob accesses plunger filling system
* large capacity for ink in the barrel chamber
* Clear ink window
* Hidden ink reservoir – secondary ink chamber serves as a spare ink tank.
* decorative engraving on the nib
* Laser engraved ring and lacquer filled etching
* historical trademark engraved on the barrel
* fountain pen in Aurora gift box
See the brochure HERE
Marbled Purple Auroloide Fountain Pen – Model: 996-PVL – $695